Chaple St. Georgi Pobedonosetz
The Chapel was built in 1907, donated entirely by the citizens of Pleven.This is one of the most impressive Bulgarian churches, having inner space uniquely designed. The bones of the Bulgarian, Russian, Romanian, Finnish, Ukrainian, Byelorussian and Moldovian soldiers are kept in the crypt. They all died for the liberation of Pleven. The iconostasis and the icons are works of eminent Bulgarian masters. The Mausoleum is one of the eternal symbols of the city, part of the city emblem.